Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 4 October 2022

4/Oct/22 it's getting cold outside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Ha ha

Did you look at today's picture?

It looks like I got a peg leg for one of my canine teeth!

Growl!

I'm a Saber Tooth Bernese Mountain Dog.  ROAR!

I bet I still wouldn't be fed more human food if I was a saber tooth dog..

It is getting colder outside.

The Big Guy was watching the news and they are saying that we are due to get Frost Warnings until the end of the growing season.

For us, that is the 15th of October.

For Northern New Brunswick, where I am originally from, they stopped getting frost warnings as it's a lot colder there now and the growing season is over.

For the Big Guy, it seems like less than 2 weeks ago, when he removed the Air Conditioner from the bedroom window.

Now, I sleep on the floor at the back mud room.

That is the coldest part of the house.

Ahhh... to be able to go outside and sleep when I can feel the snow falling on me.

I know, that would be the Big Guy's nighmare.

Although, I'm sure he would be OK if he had a good enough sleeping bag.

I'm built for the cold, he's build for the warm.

How is this even working out?

Oh yea, the fact that they feed me.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to rescue his bucket from the pool




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment