Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 30 October 2022

30/Oct/22 quality control dog visits workplace


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Every so often, I will go upstairs and see what the Big Guy is up to.

Is he really working?

Well, he is definitely sitting at the computer.

Is he working?

Well, every so often, he will start talking with someone.

Because I have super sensitive hearing, I will hear something is going on.

But, otherwise, he is kind boring.

He will pat me and pretty much tell me to go lay down.

Doesn't he know, I want to play?

He also doesn't snack much while he is working.

Trying to mooch something off him while he is working is not something that is very successful.

He has some candy upstairs with him.

It is called Pez.

He got it last year from his work.

But it's empty now.

I don't get much stuff from him.

There is an exception though.

He will give me a hard time.

He will chase me around the deck with my brush and pull at my fur.

I guess you could say that I'm molting.

But sometimes it is more molting than normal.

This means a lot of fur around the house.

Tonya will often comment that she can build another dog.

Is that McDonalds that I smell?

Memere just walked in with a Big Mac for the Big Guy.

Gotta see if I can pinch a few fries from him.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog needs his earings removed




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment