Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 25 October 2022

25/Oct/22 please continue to scratch me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It is my molting season.

I am dropping clumps of fur all over the house.

When we go outside, it would seem that one of them will start patting me and holding me into position, while the other one picks at my fur that is on my hind quarters.

Eventually, the fact that my fur is being pulled right out of my body, gets my attention.

Then, they throw my fur off the deck and it goes into the wind.

Tonya will go around the house and she will put my fur into the garbage.

The Big Guy, he will also go around the house, vacuum up my fur.  But then he will empty the canister off the deck.

It's not like birds are building their nests at time time of year.

BUT...

There are insects, like bees, that are hibernating.

My fur may make it's way to a corner where they are sleeping.

It may insulate them from the cold weather that we are going to be getting.

Then, next Spring, when the wake up, they need to find flowers to start gathering their pollen.

Normally, the Big Guy waits for the dandelions to go to seed before he mows the lawn for the first time of the year.

He is either lazy.

Or...

He is just helping the bees.

He says it's for the bees.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys Tonya's Big Mac & Fries




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment