Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 29 October 2022

29/Oct/22 laying quietly


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

As you can see, my Memere came for a visit.

She is a little bit scared of me.

She will pat me.

But I'm definitely not allowed to lick her hand or stuff like that.

If you also follow my blog on Facebook, you will see that it was Little Floyd's 2nd birthday yesterday.

One of the links that are there because the video is too long for Facebook to post.

During their visit, the Big Guy took his Beef Brisket out of the oven and put it on the stove.

Floyd, Little Floyd's father was in the kitchen and he took a peek at what was on the stove top.

He cut a chunk out of the brisket.

Aurora took some of the chunks and was walking around the house.

She was eating early.

I was following her.

I wanted to taste test the brisket too.

I wanted to see if it was any good.

She dropped a few of the pieces she had in her hands.

I gobbled them right up.

Later on, after they were done eating, I got to have what they didn't eat.

Yummy!

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is having his frozen mixed berries and cheese




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment