Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 8 October 2022

8/Oct/22 it's cold and wet outside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I don't mind it being dry and cold.

Wet and cold...

Even humans doesn't like that weather.

The Big Guy says the weather is fine if you are a duck.

But, I'm not a duck.

I don't like to be wet.

The Big Guy made some fried potatoes for supper last night.

They smelled so great.

Of course I was hoping to have some.

But he put onions in it.

There was also chicken drum sticks.

More onion spices on that.

But that was only on the skin.

I drooled on Tonya as she was eating.

She put a few pieces of chicken into my food dish for me.

It is Thanksgiving this Monday in Canada.

For the USA, they don't have Thanksgiving till November and they have Black Friday following their Thanksgiving.

I've seen it on the news.

This is where the stores will have one or two items that are really discounted.

The people from the US will line up, outside the store.

Then, when they open the doors, people get trampled, cause they a slower than the people at the back and are in the way.

Some times, fist fights will break out cause there isn't enough stuff on sale.

The Big Guy has never been to a Black Friday sale.

He says that he doesn't plan to attend one either.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with Tonya's Vera Bradley blanket




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment