Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 19 October 2022

19/Oct/22 I will observe you chewing your food


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

This past Sunday, the Big Guy had made some cinnamon rolls.

If you don't eat them, they go hard.

They got tossed out to the birds yesterday.

He also made some little bread sticks.

What doesn't get eaten today, will also be tossed out.

He doesn't want to have bread that is over a week old.

It is a lot more convenient to have fresh bread that you can purchase at the store.

They had spaghetti last night.

With meat balls.

I was able to get some spaghetti noodles.

The Big Guy put some butter on them.

My mouth really isn't designed for noodles.

At least not long noodles.

Macaroni, I've got no problems with.

But I would crush the noodles into my kibbles and I was able to eat them all up.

Tonya gave me one meatball.

I gobbled it up.

Oh, did you see me eating boiled eggs?

That is today's video.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having 2 hard boiled eggs




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment