Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 26 October 2022

26/Oct/22 these shovels find the cool dirt


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

In the Summer, when it was warm outside, I would go on the side of the deck and paw at the earth.

I would dig a hole and I would lie in it.

The cool earth was cold on my belly.

But, Tonya has these plants that are on the side of the front deck.

I should say, had.

Now, she has a hole.

Last night, and I could hardly believe my eyes...  they had left overs.

Normally, left overs is something they have for lunch.

If the Big Guy really liked what they had the night before, he will even have it for breakfast.

Like pizza.

Funny how pizza can be for supper.

It can also be a late night snack.

It can also be breakfast.

When the Big Guy and Tonya go to work, they will often bring it in for lunch.

What a versatile food.

I mostly get the crust.

I never get the crust from the Big Guy.

I also never get a whole slice of pizza for myself.

First off, how in the heck do you think I would hold it?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being fed by the grandchildren




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment