Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 6 October 2022

6/Oct/22 none shall pass


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The living room is rather large in the house that I live in.

But as you can see by this picture, I'm laying, in the way.

A lot of times, the Big Guy will walk around the house to get to the couch.

That's nice that he refuses to make me move.

Other times...  not so much.

He waves his hand at me, which pretty much means, MOVE IT!!

When Tonya gets up, I will follow her.

She did me a favour yesterday.

She left the bathroom door open.

I went and had a chew on the toilet paper.

I just love toilet paper.

I would eat an entire roll if I were allowed.

There has been times, they have had to throw out what was left on the roll.

You would think...

She would know better than to leave that bathroom door open.

But, when I notice, I will sneak in and start having a feed.

I wonder if other dogs eat toilet paper like I do?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is home again




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment