Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 10 October 2022

10/Oct/22 Canadian Thanksgiving

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Today, would normally be the Canadian Thanksgiving.

But, since the Big Guy and Tonya both have work today, they went to Elaine's house for Thanksgiving a day early.

Tonya came back with some left overs for me.

There was peas, carrots, brocolli, potatoes, gravy, a little bit of turkey and I am sure I tasted some ham in there.

This was poured over my kibbles that was in my food dish.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving...

I gobbled it all up.

Tonya will be leaving the house to go to work today.

Now, she isn't sure if she is going to get an early shift or not.

The Big Guy got an early shift.

Although, today, he has what they call a short shift.

They don't expect it to be very busy today.

The Big Guy likes slow days at work.

He gets to read between calls.

He also gets to listen to the radio.

So, he is never bored.

Tonya likes going to work so that she can socialize with people.

I like that too.

But, my work is protecting the house.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for my cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment