Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 5 October 2022

5/Oct/22 I am not a hat dog


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

There was this really unusual thing that Tonya made last night.

It had chicken, which I love.

It had bacon, which I personally love, but doesn't agree with me.

It had onions and peppers, and I'm not supposed to have onions.

It was supposed to have cheese, but there wasn't any.

It was supposed to have a lot of BBQ sauce and it did have some.

There was spices added too.



It was supposed to look like that.

For the most part, it did.

I guess it is like a BBQ, Chicken, Bacon, Cheese meat loaf.

The Big Guy gave his thumbs up on it.

But it has to have the cheese added next time.

Also, the bacon has to be cooked more.

The Big Guy also thinks, more BBQ sauce.

He wasn't sure why there was red peppers as they added zero taste.  

Or at least none that he could taste.

He was pretty sure there was onion.

The Big Guy didn't make this, so he wasn't sure what was in it.

This was Tonya's creation, from start to finish.

When it comes to new stuff like this, if the other person doesn't like it, they will say "You don't have to make this for me again".

The Big Guy did say, yes, but next time, you will have to add the cheese and more BBQ sauce.

Tonya agreed, there will be some modifications.

Myself, I'm giving it a thumbs down.

I wasn't able to have ANY of it.

Something I'm not able to have, isn't going to get a thumbs up.

Even if I don't have any thumbs.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his apple




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment