Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 20 October 2022

20/Oct/22 did someone say hamburgers


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya and the Big Guy were discussing what to have for supper tonight.

Tonya suggested they have hamburgers.

Which is fine by the Big Guy.

He suggested humdinger hamburgers.

They will need eggs and some hamburger buns.

I think this is a great idea.

They can cook up some burgers and crumble them up over my kibbles.

Somehow, I don't see that happening.

Oh woe is me.

Living with humans that cook up great smelling food.

Then, I have to beg and beg to get their table scraps.

Just the name...

Humdinger Hamburgers

Doesn't it conjure up thoughts of a divine hamburger?

Can't you see it?

Toasted hamburger bun.

Slice of onion.  Slice of tomato.  Slice of cheese.  Tonya would add ketchup and mustard.  The Big Guy would add mayonnaise.

Big Mac, eat your heart out.


Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for my cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment