Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 21 October 2022

21/Oct/22 are you going to the kitchen


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

What a day I had yesterday.

Tonya flew into the house.

Opened the fridge door and put some eggs on the top shelf.

She put the hamburger buns and batteries on the counter and flew back out the door.

I was excited to see her, but she hardly had time to give me a quick pat on the head before she went back to work.

After the Big Guy was done work, he came downstairs and started making supper.

He buttered the hamburger buns and got out his cast iron skillet.

He toasted the buns on the skillet.

He had the hamburger patties all done up and fried them in the cast iron skillet as well.

Now, I'm going to tell you.

Cooking on cast iron.

It creates smoke.

But the Big Guy has been cooking with his cast iron for a long time.

He was smart enough to make sure the heat was turned down.

There was no onions involved in the hamburgers.

Tonya took one of the cooked patties and cut it all up.

I was bumping her legs as she was walking towards my food dish.

I almost "took her out".

I even tried to get the hamburger before it handed in the food dish.

Oh yea...

It was a humdinger alright.

Today, the Big Guy plans on making ribs.

These are pork ribs.

Sigh...  we have a love hate relationship with pork.  I love them, my bowels don't.  Guess I will have to sniff supper.  

Although...

Depends on what he makes on the side.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying his piggy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment