Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 7 June 2022

7/Jun/22 You can make octopus out of hot dogs


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I've never seen the Big Guy make an octopus out of a hot dog.

He claims that you can.

Pfft...

Sure...

Next he will tell me the earth is round.

What a story teller he is.

The Big Guy was telling me that he has to go get his teeth cleaned.

I wonder if he had a few of my Milk Bones if that would clean his teeth.

it's supposed to clean your teeth as you chew it.

In a few days from now, we will be having a longest day of sun shine.

Some people think that it's the longest day of the year.

Ummm...

Hello...

Each day is still 24 hours long.

Well, actually, it's 23 hours and 56 minutes.

Then we correct the calander by having a leap year, once every 4 years where we add a day to the calander.

Otherwise, we would eventually have Christmas in July.

Wait...

Do they already have that?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Christmas laser lights




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment