Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 2 June 2022

2/Jun/22 are you really going to eat all that


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya made some pizza.

I thought I would hand out in the kitchen while she was preparing it.

I waited and waited for her to drop some of the pepperoni.

Nothing...

I waited and waited for some of the cheese she grated to fall on the floor.

Nothing...

I waited and waited for some of the peppers that she was cutting up to find it's way to me.

Nothing...

Mushrooms, yea, what ever.

Didn't really want any of them to start with.

She spread out the pizza dough.

Sauce on the dough.

Toppings.

Nothing found it's way to me.

I got in the way.

I wagged my tail.

I slobbered.

Eventually I got some of Tonya's crust when she was bringing her plate to the kitchen.

That was a lot of work for just some crust.

Your blast from the past


Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Baby Groot




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment