Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 17 June 2022

17/Jun/22 some places are getting thunder and lightening


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

In the news, I seen that parts of the maritimes are due to get thunder and lightening.

I am not a fan of this.

The lightening is fine.

It's the thunder that gives me pause.

I normally seek out the Big Guy.

He laughs and tells me that I'm a good boy.

Tonya put out some chicken the other day.

Today, it has to be cooked...

or...

It will be sea gull food.

I wonder if the Sea Gulls ever get an upset stomach due to some of the stuff they eat.

The Big Guy opened the blinds yesterday in the room where he works.

The blind went all the way up to the ceiling.

He can't reach it now.

He is going to have to get a milk crate of a chair to be able to reach the blind.

He has to lower it when the sun is shining down on him.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog puts his hoodie on




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment