Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 23 June 2022

23/Jun/22 are you home again


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy and Tonya left.

Hours later, Bonnie come for a visit.

She put me outside so that I could go do my business.

But she didn't stay.

It was still light out when I could hear Tonya giving "the business" to the Big Guy for taking such a long time to open the door.

Turns out, his keys were in his jacket pocket.

He wasn't wearing his jacket.

So, he had to open the zipper on his jacket.

First, he went to the wrong pocket.

He was opening the pocket that has his wallet.

Tonya was getting frustrated with him.

I was on the other side of the locked door and I wasn't very happy about it.

FINALLY...

The door opened.

I was so happy to see Tonya again.

The Big Guy too.

BUT, Tonya was home again!

She wanted me to go outside to do a poo poo pee pee.

OK, OK, I will pee.

I hope they never have to leave like that again.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting the pizza crust




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment