Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 29 June 2022

29/Jun/22 why can't I have some wine


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

As we are getting deeper into the Summer months, it's getting hotter each day.

Tonya has several fans going all the time.

The Big Guy doesn't seem to mind the heat that much.

He doesn't like the cold.

I don't mind the cold either as I wear a fur coat all the time.

Last night, Tonya's brother showed up at the back door.

He had gone out with some friends that started to get into something that he didn't want to do, so he was walking home.

He stopped into to rest.

Tonya fed him some goulash that she had ready.

She also fed him a rather large portion.

He didn't want to finish it.

Tonya offered to put it in a container so that he could take it home.

He didn't want that either.

Tonya put his left overs in my food dish.

I went to town on the goulash.

Yes, there may have been some onions, but I didn't care.

It was human food.

nom nom nom

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing the tail flick




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment