Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 1 June 2022

1/Jun/22 my tail wags left and right


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Humans smile, dog wag their tail.

It's a reflex action.

Not everyone has a tail as strong as mine though.

I can clear items right off the coffee table.

Same with the end tables that they have in the living room.

Yesterday, Tonya took me for a small walk.

As we got to the crossing guard's car, he had his little dog with him.

A lot of small dogs are a bit nervous and bark a lot.

When I got near the car, it was no different.

Bark bark bark

I put my nose into the car window.

The little dog shut his effin mouth.

The crossing guard was amazed at how big I am.

Of course, my tail is bigger than his whole dog.

I was rather winded from our walk.

I went an laid down and rested.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is waiting for Baby Aurora to drop her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment