Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 11 June 2022

11/Jun/22 that grass isn't going to cut itself


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy and Tonya were both sitting outside yesterday.

The rain had stopped and the clouds parted.

When the Big Guy sat down on his chair that he keeps on the front deck, he noticed that it was still a bit wet.

But that went away soon enough.

The Big Guy told Tonya that his stomach wasn't feeling all that well yesterday.

He may be coming down with something.

Perhaps he just needs to fart.

That does happen.

Both Tonya and the Big Guy know that I fart.

They are smelly farts too.

Then, I can wag my tail to get maximum spread of the fart smell.

Swish

Swish

Swish

Everyone will get to smell my farts.

As I was in the grass yesterday, I noticed, it's about time for the Big Guy to cut the lawn.

Not sure what he is waiting for.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment