Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 3 June 2022

3/Jun/22 be a dear and get me a treat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I'm not sure what the Big Guy is up to.

He told his computer to do a scan for virus.

I don't have a virus.

I'm pretty sure that Tonya and the Big Guy doesn't have a virus.

I just know, that during this scan, it's slowing down this computer.

Tonya got some balogna yesterday.

I wonder if I will be able to get her to give me some if she fries up some for her breakfast.

I can be pretty persuasive when it comes to mooching food from her.

She could heat up some beans and make some toast too.

Yes, I do get the farts from beans.

I just don't fart like humans do.

I got a notice that the virus scan is completed and something was found and removed.

The computer seems faster now.

But the computer also wants to do a reboot.

These computers...

So demanding...

Not like me...

I'm just loving.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Martini




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment