Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 5 June 2022

5/Jun/22 what are you're gonna cook


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, Tonya told the Big Guy he is going to make Salisbury Steaks, with a mushroom gravy.

He isn't sure what vegetable he will be putting on the side.

I know he can make creme corn from scratch.

I've seen him make it in the past.

I didn't get any of it cause the humans ate it all.

He hasn't made it since that one time.

The mushroom gravy...

If I play my cards right, I might be able to have some of that poured over my kibble.

If they do that for me, I promise that I will eat all my kibble that's in my bowl.

The Big Guy was looking at his home tax assessment.

He noticed that they are saying, there is NO garage on the property.

Are the blind?

You can see the garage from the road.

Not like you can't see it.

You can also see the Big Guy hiding in there from time to time.

That's when he uses his smoker.

He sits on his lawn tractor.

Or he will move one of his lawn chairs and sit in there.

He is just a weirdo.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with the grandchildren and their cars




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment