Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 6 June 2022

6/Jun/22 gravy was some good


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy was expecting the grand children to visit.

He made extra salisbury steaks.

Plus the gravy.

Let me tell you...

The gravy was some good.

I was hoping that some of it would be poured across my kibble.

Tonya didn't disappoint.

I ate my 3 cups of kibble and was looking for more.

We also sat outside yesterday.

The sun was out for a bit.

That made it nice for my humans.

Then the sun would go behind a cloud.

That made it nice for me.

This went back and forth a few times until Tonya had enough.

After supper, Tonya put the remainder of the sheppards pie and put it outside.

It was about a week old.

She likes to feed the fox that comes around our yard.

If the fox doesn't get it, the birds will.

She could have just put it in my food dish.

I would have ate it...

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having a bath at the spa




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment