Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 26 June 2022

26/Jun/22 hot dog maker isn't making hot dogs


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, the Big Guy and Tonya were working on the Hot Dog maker.

It made 2 BBQed steaks.

0 Hot Dogs.

I couldn't understand what was going on.

They always made Hot Dogs in the past.

Is the Hot Dog maker broken?

I hope not.

I've seen that the Big Guy hasn't taken out his Charcoal BBQ in ages now.

Although that is in the back of the garage.

Same with his smoker.

Although Tonya was saying, she is going to surprise him one day.

She is going to find a place that sells Beef Briskets and she is going to get him to cook one up.

Cooking a brisket takes all day.

The Big Guy would be willing to take all day to cook a brisket though.

Then there is several days of eating sandwiches.

He has even cooked a brisket in the oven and made some gravy with it.

I've had that gravy.

It is really good over my kibbles.

I sure hope she can find one of those briskets for the Big Guy

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having difficult time with a hot dog




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment