Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 13 June 2022

13/Jun/22 it's someone's anniversary today


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Saturday, Tonya got some lobsters for herself.

Yesterday, she shucked 4 of them and froze the bodies.

She will put the shells in the green bin Thursday night.

That way, it will not smell as much.

The Big Guy was able to have a steak.

He doesn't do lobsters.

Although he did talk with a fella from work.  He doesn't like lobsters either.

I would love to have lobsters.

When Tonya was shucking the lobsters, I was over, trying to see if she would give me some.

Nope.

I was lucky with the Big Guy.

He gave me the bone from his steak.

There was even some meat left on the bone.

It was yummy.

Turns out, the Big Guy isn't such a hard ass after all.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Tonya on the couch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment