Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 20 June 2022

20/Jun/22 come play with me

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy made a Seafood Chowder.

Normally I can get some.

Yesterday, was not normal.

I got some broth, but no sea food.

They also had some lemon danishes.

The humans that were there, all said that they were dry.

I have so much drool, I hardly noticed.

Tonya said that the danishes that are left, are going to go out to the sea gulls.

I hardly think that is fair.

Do you remember that chicken that the Big Guy made the other day?

I said that the Big Guy warned Tonya that the chicken was really salty?

Well, the chicken is till out there.

None of the animals will eat it.

We even had quite a bit of rain.

So you would think the salt would have washed off.

Still, nothing.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment