Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 19 June 2022

19/Jun/22 hot dog maker must be broken


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy was outside and he was using the BBQ.

But only for steak.

No hot dogs.

I was having a hard time understanding what was going on.

Was it not able to make hot dogs any more?

I know there is hot dogs in the house.

They are in the freezer.

That must be it.

Hot dogs were frozen and you can't BBQ frozen hot dogs.

But...

I am sure you can boil frozen hot dogs in water.

Don't they love me any more?

That can't be it.

Tonya did give me a few pieces of her steak that she couldn't finish.

But the lack of hot dogs has me very concerned.

I will just have to sit and stare at the freezer and send a mental image of a hot dog being inserted into my mouth.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having difficult time with a hot dog




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment