Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 24 June 2022

24/Jun/22 taco spaghetti


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, someone came to the door and I was really upset that I wasn't able to be outside.


It was our neighbor.

She had bought some smokies and her husband doesn't like them.

Now, it's not like I am going to be enjoying the smokies.

Yes, they are cooked on the BBQ, just like you would cook a hot dog.

For some reason, I'm not allowed to have them.

Tonya says they are too spicy.

We are due for some rain over the next few days.

I'm pretty sure that the Big Guy would like to mow the lawn.

Guess he is going to wait till next week now.

The other day, when Tonya and the Big Guy had left for the day, it was cause they had brought the Big Guy to Outpatients.  That is like the Vet, only for humans.

He is OK.

He had a sore ear.

He also needed to have an ultrasound done on his liver, spleen and gallbladder.

He also had to give the Dr a sample of his poo.

He was surprised that the Dr didn't want a sample of his pee.

The Dr gave the Big Guy this half a sombrero looking thing.

Oh, and a plastic spoon and a jar.

I guess the Dr didn't want his poop getting wet with the toilet water.

The Big Guy could have just gone in the back yard and had a poop.

I do it all the time.

But he could have got our poops mixed up.  So I guess his way was better.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is happy his little visitors have left for the day




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment