Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 9 May 2022

9/May/22 we get to sit outside once again


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Has any of you noticed this number at the top of my blog?



It will soon be 111,111.

That is a lot of people reading my blog every day for the last 6 years.

That is 18,518.5 reads every year.

That equals about 50.74 reads a day.

I am humbled that so many people are reading my blog.

Yesterday was Mother's Day.

The Big Guy got to meet my mother once.

She ran up to him and pushed her body against his legs.

He thought she was a really big dog.

Turns out, I didn't end up being no slouch myself.

But I don't have any babies.

Tonya made a ham, which I couldn't have any.

Macaroni Salad, which I couldn't have any.

Potato Salad, which I couldn't have any.

BUT...

She also made some Corn on the Cob.  That I was able to have some.  Not on the cob mind you.

I loved it.

Then, afterwards, she gave me a little bit more corn.

It was all good.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment