Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 20 May 2022

20/May/22 I have a visitor


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Although you can't see her in this picture, Kim also came for a visit with my Memere.

Kim isn't doing so well.

She had an operation.

She also has cancer.

At one time, if you were told that you had cancer, that was pretty much the end.

Now, they try to target the cancer with this item call Chemo Therapy.

Of course, she is scared.

Anyone would be scared.

Of course, I'm wishing her well.

I know you will too.

Last night, everyone had some pizza for supper.

I got to have some of the crust.

I even got some from the Big Guy.

Not very often that this would happen.

But he was feelign generous.

I hope he can feel more generous.

It's supposed to be nice the next few days.

Like everything else in life, I guess we will see.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having difficult time with a hot dog




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment