Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 21 May 2022

21/May/22 I eat toilet paper


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

This is me and my human mommy.

I love her a lot!

She feeds me stuff that I'm not supposed to have.

She also feeds me the stuff that I'm supposed to have too.

Right now, my memere and Kim are visiting.

Kim forgot.

She left the bathroom door open.

I happily went into the bathroom and had some toilet paper.

I just love that stuff.

Can't get enough of it.

After having my fill.  I went to visit Kim in the living room, in order to thank her for leaving the door open like that.

Both Kim and my memere were looking at my mouth.

Crap...

I left evidence of the toilet paper in my teeth.

Kim got up and closed the bathroom door.

No more toilet paper for me.

At least until the next person leave the bathroom door open.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max Our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for his Mommy to get home from work




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment