Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 12 May 2022

12/May/22 I love you guys


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

As I'm looking outside right now, there is a lot of fog.

You can see that the sun is coming up as it's getting lighter outside.

The Big Guy believes that the fog will "burn off" as the day gets warmer.

This doesn't effect me in the least.

I will have my kibble, have my water, go outside and do my business.

Nothing changes.

Fog or not.

Oh, and I forgot, I will be having some naps.

Gotta have those naps.

Just love napping.

The Big Guy loves napping as well.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment