Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 27 May 2022

27/May/22 there is fur on my paw


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Well it's happening again.

There are brushes that are out.

I only stand for a little brushing.

Then I'm done with that.

Great gobs of fur fall off me every day.

Tonya says that she can make another dog with the amount of fur that I drop every day.

But the Spring is normally when I drop the most fur.

The Big Guy will go around with the vacuum and empty it over the back deck.

Tonya will put it in the garbage.

The Big Guy figures the birds can use my fur for nesting material.

But they don't nest all year long.

There has been times when the Big Guy is emptying the vacuum and it flies back into his face.

He doesn't like that very much.

Then again, I don't like it when my own fur flies in my own face.

The Big Guy got his father's old barometer.  He thinks it may be broken.

He only looks at the barometer once a day.  

The needle doesn't move.

He needs to see if there is maintenace that he can do on his own.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment