Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 18 May 2022

18/May/22 gravy on my kibbles


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya made a roast beef.

She also made what she calls, rainbow potatoes.

In addition to that, she also made some gravy.

Guess who had some gravy added to their kibbles?

If you guessed, me, you would be right.

In a word...

It was...

FANTASTIC!

I loved it.

I licked and licked and licked my food dish.

I wanted to make sure that I got every lick of gravy that was in my bowl.

Tonya was cutting up the meat to put it away.

She "accidently" dropped a piece of roast on the kitchen floor.

Accident or not, there was no way she was going to get it before I did.

I made it disappear.

POOF!

Gone.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his magic act




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment