Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 6 May 2022

6/May/22 why do we dream


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya made a beef stew yesterday.

I got to have some of the gravy over my kibbles.

I thought it was wonderful.

When I nap, sometimes, I will dream.

When I do that, I will often dream that I'm running.

My legs will twitch.

The Big Guy and Tonya will comment that I'm dreaming of running.

I'm not sure why we dream.

I wonder how many other animals dream while they are sleeping.

The Big Guy woke up this morning.

He had a bad dream and couldn't go back to sleep.

So he got up and watched some TV.

Of course he napped while watching TV.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment