Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 2 May 2022

2/May/22 I prefer human food


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday Aurora, little Floyd and Mylynne came for a visit.

The Big Guy had made some Chicken Alfredo.

Tonya always puts a little bit too much on their plates.

I have to be patient while I wait to have my food dish filled with their left overs.

But I will tell you what...

It was worth the wait.

Later on, I got the farts from it all.

Tonya wasn't happy about that.  

I was laying on the floor closer to her.

I guess the smell was incredibly bad.

The Big Guy was pretty happy about it all, as I wasn't laying close to him.

Human food always tastes so damn good.  Wish I could have more...

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is happy his little visitors have left for the day




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment