Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 28 May 2022

28/May/22 time for you to get me a treat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I've noticed that it's cold in the house.

The Big Guy has been hiding under his blanket.

The price of home furnace oil is close to $2.00 a litre.

So, they have been using these little heater boxes to put heat in their house.

It does work.

But obviously it's not as fast as the furnace.

But it's only +6 outside.

it's been a cold and raining weekend.

For those people that are looking to go around for Big Garbage week, they are staying home his year.

Who wants wet stuff to take home.

As the Big Guy was getting up, Tonya even asked for him to put the comforter on the bed as she was cold.

She must have been cold, as she normally sleeps with at least one fan on.

As the Big Guy was getting up, not even one fan was on.

I can hear her snoring.

She must be warm again.

I'm just glad that I'm wearing my fur coat.

I don't find it cold in the house at all.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is home after being neutered




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment