Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 3 May 2022

3/May/22 if your not going to feed me, I will just lay down


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, Tonya made the Big Guy some grilled cheese sandwiches with some tomato soup.

Of course, Tonya put 1/2 of one of her sandwiches, soaked in the tomato soup, in my food dish.

Poof!

It was gone.

I would like some more please.

I tried to get some from the Big Guy.

Tonya yelled at me for staring at him eat.

He just stared back at me.

So I drooled on him.

At one point, he lifted up his hand, like he was some sort of black jack dealer.  Showing me that his hands were empty.

He showed me his plate and his bowl.

He actually used his sandwich to clean out his bowl of soup.

Did I get any?

I pouted and went and laid down on the floor.

No one seemed upset that I was pouting.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog listening to whales




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment