Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 4 May 2022

4/May/22 exit stage right


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy was coming downstairs for his supper.  Tonya got up and was going to the kitchen to get his supper.  I followed her out to the kitchen.

She had also made some chicken fried rice.

I always get some rice when ever they cook it.

Since she got up, I followed her to the kitchen to see when she would be putting some in my food bowl.

Tonya was also concerned that she may have put too much garlic in the rice.

The Big Guy didn't think so.

But later on, after I had my rice.

I was reposing on the floor.

I farted.

Tonya was gagging cause of the smell.

She put me outside, thinking that I may have to do a poo poo.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog hearing snacks in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment