Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 11 May 2022

11/May/22 nearing 111,111 reads


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.




As you can see, or, it may have already happened.  We are getting close to 111,111 reads.  This is only 102 reads away.

The more popular posts:



Wow!!  That one post has 2,340 reads.  I wonder what made that one so popular?



Some days, I guess I am a little more popular.



This shows where people are clicking.  I guess the cell phones are the most popular.



I would say that a lot of people use Chrome when they visit my site.



It would seem that most of my reads comes from the United States.

That is amazing to see.

I hope you enjoyed the statistics as much as I did.

To my readers that read my blog.  Thank you very much.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog puts his hoodie on




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment