Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 7 May 2022

7/May/22 I'm stuck


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya has been calling me "shit breath".

OK, not one of my better moments.

But...

The Big Guy gave me some rice the other day.

There was peas and carrots in the rice.

You humans, you can't say that this hasn't happened...  when you have corn, it doesn't always get digested.

Same with the peas.  It doesn't always get digested.

It happened to me as well.

But with my super duper smelling nose...

I could smell the peas in my droppings.

Tonya caught me.

Thus, the reason she is calling me "shit eater".

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy piggy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment