Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 16 May 2022

16/May/22 grandkids gone I can nap


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The little grandchildren came for a visit yesterday.

They had fried chicken.

Although Tonya didn't get a lot of fries with the chicken.

That meant that I didn't get a lot of left overs when they were done.

We all went outside.

Tonya brought their cars outside too.

Then, the Big Guy got out the bubble maker.

The grand kids loved that.

I didn't mind too much.

When the bubbles came near me, I snapped at them.

When I did that, they broke right away.

It was a bit messy for the Big Guy.

He didn't like that very much.

He prefers to be clean.

He did bring a wet rag with him so that he could clean up his hands.

Seemed weird.

The bubbles are made from soap.

So, wasn't he just cleaning his hands each time?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog barks at other dogs




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment