Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 25 May 2022

25/May/22 you will share your human food


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy always uses the excuse that I don't do very well on human food, as the reason why I don't get what is on his plate.

He could cook me all my meals.

Then again, he would likely just give me some sort of stew.

Could you imagine,..

Having fresh stew every day for the rest of your life...

I wonder if he would also make biscuits to go along with that stew.

Would he butter them for me?

Beef stew one day.

Chicken stew another.

Seafood chowder on special days.

He would put lots of veggies in it.

Or, perhaps rice.

Some days, lots of potatoes.

I would let him have some of what I'm having.

I am not mean like he is.

No pork though.

I don't do well on pork.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog looks forward to Aurora dumping her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment