Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 14 May 2022

14/May/22 you dropped something on the floor


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya had some chicken parmesan.  

She said that it was too much.

I trotted on over to my food dish.

I waited.

I went into the kitchen and it was on top of the stove.

I went out into the living room and stared at Tonya.

She thought I wanted outside.

So, she got up to put me outside.

I wasn't at the door.

I was at the stove.

Looking up and sniffing the air.

I could smell her chicken and I wanted her left overs.

Damn it, she put her left overs in the fridge.

The Big Guy had some fish & chips.  Not that he would share anyways.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog begging for some of my molasses cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment