Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 29 May 2022

29/May/22 no pictures from the paparazzi


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya asked the Big Guy to cook a roast on the BBQ later today.

He isn't sure if she means for him to make a rotisserie or a Burnt Ends Roast.

I guess he will find out soon enough.

Last night, they had steak.

I stared my hardest at Tonya.

Eventually she gave me some of her steak.

But I had to wait and wait and wait.

Tonya had also cooked some bacon earlier.

The Big Guy used the bacon grease to cook the steaks.

It certainly added another taste layer to the steaks.

It was yummy, that's for sure.

They also had ceasar salad.

I didn't have any of that.

Although I did have some of the croutons.

Those are pretty good.

Tonya was checking the package to see if the croutons had expired.

The Big Guy smiles.

How can stale bread expire?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog needs to get his booties off his paws




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment