Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 13 May 2022

13/May/22 it's garbage day


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Did you know, Tonya collects my poop, puts it little garbage bags and then they put it to the curb to be collected by the garbage man.

I've seen Tonya and the Big Guy sit on this thing they call a toilet.

I've been able to drink from it every so often.

They forget to put the lid down and I will have a drink.

Look, if I can eat my own poop, having a drink of toilet water is nothing.

Then...

There is favorite stand by.

Toilet paper.

I love that stuff.

There must be some sort of shortage of it.

When you go upstairs and have a peek in the bathroom upstairs and then look in the closet, there is several packages up on the shelf.

With all those extra rolls of toilet paper, you would think that me having a few sheets to chew on would be OK.

Apparently, it isn't.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog wants his broken toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment