Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 23 May 2022

23/May/22 I've got a shark on my back


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I miss Kim and my Memere.

I know they had to leave and go back home again.

After they had left, the Big Guy left too.

He brought his brother in law, Terry, to the hospital.

Terry got hurt while at work.

Terry also has to get a MRI.

They need to see what has happened to his back.

The Doctor thinks, he may have a slipped disc.

The Big Guy never got that before.

He has had a sore back, but not to the degree that Terry has a sore back.

The Big Guy said it was a 2 hour drive to get to Inverness hospital.

Then, he waited 2 hours at the hospital for Terry.

Then, another 2 hour drive to get back home again.

Terry was nice enough to fill the Big Guy's car with gas.

That certainly wasn't cheap.

The Big Guy plans to have some corned beef hash for breakfast.

He makes that every so often.

Tonya doesn't like a big portion of it.

The Big Guy loves it.

I never had any, so I don't think it's supposed to be good for me at all.  Lots of onions in it.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video -  Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows





Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment