Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 17 May 2022

17/May/22 my toy is taking a break


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya got me some new kibble yesterday.

She didn't send the Big Guy for his elderly person discount.

He only got 10% off the purchase.

Not a whole lot, but enough.

I don't get dog discounts.

Just like, Tonya keeps saying that she isn't going to feed me any more human food.

I only need to stare at her while she eats and I get what ever is on her plate.

Even if it isn't any good for me.

She can be a bit of a push over when it comes to that.

The Big Guy...  sigh...  Very rarely will he ever walk over to my food dish and put something in it.

Last night, they had some breakfast, for their supper.

I love fried eggs.

Tonya made me one so that I wouldn't beg.

Pfft

As if I wouldn't beg...

Yea, she gave me some of hers.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment