Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 18 February 2021

18/Feb/21 when are you going to put kibble in my bowl


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya made some chicken drumsticks for supper.

When both herself and the Big Guy were done supper, she opened the back door and threw the chicken bones outside.

So, I wanted to go outside.

She threw them far away from where my lead will reach.

But I had to go outside about six times to make sure that I couldn't reach the bones.

Tonya said that was ENOUGH of me going outside.

When she was sitting down, I bugged and bugged and bugged to go outside again.

I just needed to research to see if the bones might still be out of reach.

She put me on the back deck.

Well HELLO!  Of course I can't reach the bones from the deck.

I paced the deck several times, just to make sure.

Those stupid sea gulls will probably get those bones today.

Crap, what a waste of energy.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog turns into a Minion




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment