Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 12 February 2021

12/Feb/21 could you put that blanket on me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So it's a tad cold out this morning.  With the windchill, it was -19 C.  Although I did stay outside for about 20 minutes.  I laid on the snow and enjoyed the cool feeling on my belly fur.

Some dogs, they get super cold really quick.

They tend to be short haired dogs.

Tonya made some tacos last night.

She said there was spices and other stuff that I couldn't have.

I think she was telling a fib so that she didn't have to share any with me.  Like I would bug the Big Guy for some of his supper.

Even this morning, for his breakfast.  He had peanut butter toast.  I could smell it off his breath.

I could smell the coffee too.  But it certainly doesn't mean that he is going to share any of his coffee either.

They were telling me that Spring is about 5 weeks away.  Like it's going to matter to me.  I prefer Winter, thank you very much.  Spring rain doesn't please me much.  Except for puddles.  I love drinking from puddles.

Yup, puddles are yummy.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog barks at other dogs




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment