Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 5 February 2021

5/Feb/21 my lip is wider than my mouth


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy has this feature on his phone.

If you say the work "CHEESE" or "SMILE", the camera will automatically take the picture.

Not yesterday though.  Tonya was watching her program on TV and no matter how many times the Big Guy said: Cheese, the camera would not take the picture.

Eventually he said: Smile

Then the picture was taken.

If you look at the picture, you can see that my tail was wagging.

Every time he said "Cheese", I was thinking.

OMG, I'm gonna get cheese.

I love cheese.

Especially cheddar.

But you would know.  It was all a ruse, just to get that friggin camera to take a picture.

Fucking tease.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his magic act




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment